Sunday, April 13, 2008

Crank it up and enjoy the 90’s!!



This weekend we had a great trip. We went to the Valley for a weekend without the kids! We ended up driving, so on our way back we decided to go through Globe. And we stopped and had a photo shoot. Since I am infatuated with old buildings I could not resist putting some more building pictures.

Music disclaimer, Maegan and I have been thinking of some old 90’s songs that used to be popular and we made a list of some of our favorite songs. If you don’t know them you are deprived of the 90’s culture that just rocks. And music hasn’t been the same since for the good or the bad, u tell us?

3 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun trip! So I notice a little baby bump on Maegan...hope I'm not wrong! :) Congrats! Speaking of old buildings. I went with my cousin to her bridal photo session and the photographer took her to a bunch of old buildings around downtown Salt Lake. I first thought are you kidding me? But they turned out really beautiful! So I think you got something going there with the old buildings. You already knew that though! :)

Amy said...

I'm feeling long winded tonight so here is another comment. :) The nineties rocked! So fun to hear some of my old favorites on your blog. Great Job! I personally think that decade doesn't get as much recognition as it should! Maybe someday....*Listening to 5000 miles right now* Remember Jr. High Dances Maegan? We would all go out and jump up and down to this song and go crazy ! The birth of the moshpit. Ahh, those were the days.
Come one jump with me now! The baby will love it! ;)

J said...

I loved the Amy Grant song. When we were little Joe and I LOVED Amy Grant. Isn't that funny? We loved the Children of the World song. Haha. Your pictures are really great.